We get a lot of questions about hearing aids and hearing loss.
Here are some of the most common and their answers:
In order to find out if you need hearing aids, start with our complimentary hearing screening. Even if you have normal hearing, this is a great baseline to keep with your medical records.
Hearing aids are much smaller and more sophisticated than they used to be. We carry many discreet styles that will fit your lifestyle. Schedule an appointment to see which one will fit your needs.
There are hearing aids available that have the ability to outperform normal hearing in noisy situations. In this case, speech is prioritized, and background noise is de-emphasized. The result? “Easy listening” in loud places.
Hearing aids range from a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars. The price is dependent on your hearing loss, the style of the hearing aid, and other factors. We will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget and/or assist you with getting outside assistance or a payment plan.
Hearing aids are designed to optimize hearing clarity and understanding when using standard landlines and cell phones. The advanced wireless technology and Bluetooth solutions allow for “hands-free” listening and connectivity to your favorite Bluetooth devices.
Hearing aids in both ears improve speech understanding; minimize background noise, and help with spatial awareness along with balance and personal safety. If you have hearing loss in both ears, a single hearing aid can help. However, just as eyeglasses improve vision in both eyes, wearing two hearing aids improves the patient’s overall listening experience.
We take the time to perform a thorough hearing test and a detailed lifestyle analysis to help you find the right hearing aid.
You can expect:
- To find the right hearing aid that meets your needs by taking the time to perform comprehensive hearing testing and a detailed lifestyle analysis.
- To be ensured you will receive the best match of hearing aid to fit your unique needs and your unique lifestyle. We use advanced testing and state of the art hearing technology. After all, we aren’t successful until you are.
- To know you have the right hearing aid by using your new hearing aids in your real life, not just an in-office trial. We give you plenty of real life time to hear your devices in action, get them adjusted and tweaked to your satisfaction as you use them in whatever real life setting you choose.
We provide a unique package of services and support:
- You will have confidence and peace of mind with your new devices that you can bring them back at any time, bring them in for adjustment, cleaning and more. You will be covered with a three year complete service warranty that includes damage and loss coverage.
- You can make sure your hearing aids are fine-tuned to give you the best possible performance. Take advantage of our free follow up and annual hearing tests.
- You can keep your hearing aids in top condition with FREE office cleanings, repairs and adjustments- indefinitely.
- Something’s just a little off? We’ll work with you to find and make the best solution work for you with follow ups, adjustments and subsequent testing included.
- Keep in mind that your brain can forget to process sound. Don’t wait. Connect your life to family and friends.
Your hearing instrument costs will be determined during your comprehensive hearing evaluation. Each patient’s treatment plan is matched to their hearing correction needs. During your hearing assessment, you will be provided with a treatment quote, as well as financing options.
Most patients are excited to find hearing instruments are truly affordable! We’ve also found that many of our patients are pleasantly surprised when they realize there are multiple payment options! We are committed to your hearing health and overall quality of life, so we happily accept most insurances. Additionally, we offer CareCreditSM with an interest-free option. Contact us to learn more.
- Financing- There are a variety of financing options available to pay for your hearing investment. Some payment plans are as low as $40 an ear per month!
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s) – For budgeting purposes, Pristine Hearing recommends scheduling your exam first, so you will know how much to invest in your FSA
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA’s)- For budgeting purposes, Pristine Hearing recommends scheduling your exam first, so you will know how much to invest in your HSA.
- Tax Refunds- If you are certain you will be receiving a tax refund, then you may consider investing it in better hearing
- Insurance Coverage/Discounts*- Please contact your insurance provider or employer to determine whether you might be eligible for a discount or medical coverage.
*Our Insurance company partners
In your area we accept many insurance companies. Here is a partial listing. Be sure to bring your personal insurance information to your appointment so we can research and determine your benefit level.
We are a participating provider with the following insurance companies**:
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
**It is the patient’s responsibility to obtain physician referrals when needed